6 Songs I'm Adding To My June Playlist

 

I'm going to say it, although I probably shouldn't, but oh my gosh, I can't believe we're into the 6th month of the new year. I suppose it's not so new anymore, lol. And just, wow, as usual time flies by too fast. 

So how has your year been so far? For me it's been a little crazy and a whole lot of good. I'm still over the moon for my acceptance into the Periscope program. It's a program based out of my home state of Tennessee that helps creatives who wants to take their passions and become entrepreneurs doing what they love. I see so many people do it with ease, however I'm one of those who need an extra hand when it comes to focusing and setting up things business wise, especially setting up my mind. I love what I do so much I could do it for free and I have, however, I really desire to make a living doing what I love. 

With all of that said, nothing much will change here on The Love Channel with Ty. It'll still be little ole me sharing the most romantic places, my smile and style and that which is most important here on this tiny globe, LOVE. 

And speaking of love, it's my huge love for music that keeps me going through the tough days and have me dancing and sing out loud on the many wonderful days I get to experience. I'm so excited to continue to experience and share it with you along with each month's music playlist. 

Below are the six songs I'm adding to June's playlist and I've also added January through May's playlist for your to enjoy. Click on each photo for the past playlists. 

June's Playlist 

1. You've Got A Friend 

2. Shape of My Heart 

3. Que Sera Sera 

4. June July

5. Better In Color 

6. Talk 

January Playlist 

February Playlist 

March Playlist 

April Playlist 

May Playlist 




Comments

Popular Posts