Barista Parlor Nashville

Where do broken hearts go
Can they find their way home
Back to the open arms
Of a love that's waiting there
And if somebody loves you
Won't they always love you
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care, for me 

These are the lyrics that belted out from the beautifully, talented Whitney Houston when I walked into East Nashville's Barista Parlor. I loved it. And I loved it even more once I learned that tune was being spun from a record player much like the one my granny has at her house. I felt the warm and  cozies. Wonderful tunes spinning on vinyl with things of old as decor were so enchanting to me. And then there was the coffee. I loved how it was served and it hit the spot for me and my broken heart. As did the super yummy sausage biscuit that I insisted my friend try because it was so darn good. Had my broken heart found love so quickly? Well, I am a girl that loves a great cup of coffee and I love food. So I'd say I came pretty close. O.k., I'm being dramatic here, but I really did love Barista Parlor and all that it offered. I have a feeling it's going to be one of my Nashville favorites. 

Comments

  1. pleasant and idealize dark dress avaliable here from https://www.myhomeshoppingnetwork.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts