31 Songs For March (Spring Is Coming)

31 Songs For March (Spring Is Coming)

31 Songs For March (Spring Is Coming)


You guys, I've gotta share, I've come to love so much sharing a playlist each month to set the mood so to speak. And thank you guys so much for tuning in. 😊

So who's ready for Spring? You know, I'm kind of ready, kind of not. I still haven't had the opportunity to enjoy any snow "sports." Sports is in quotation marks because I'm so not sports inclined, lol. And I just couldn't think of a word to say I want to go play in the snow and try something like snow boarding. I'm so trying to make that happen before there's no snow to play in. 

Songs About Spring

I think another reason I may not feel so ready for Spring is because I'm not sure where we're going to be in regards to the Covid restrictions. All of the things that we may not be able to do is going to feel like a big Spring tease and cabin fever for me. 

I say that, but then again I know my honey bunny and I put on our thinking caps on at the start of the pandemic to think of things we could, as safely as possible do. For example, I typically celebrate my birthday at the beach which requires a plane ride. At the time of my B-Day we weren't flying as much, so we took a trip to the total opposite. We went to Utah's Salt Flats which is basically the dessert. I still put on my bikini and my honey bunny took some photos of me and we just had the best time

So yeah, as I think about, I know we're going to do what we always do, Spring forward, bloom and love. Annnnnd while we're out enjoying nature and other great things of life, gotta have some music. enjoy some music. 😊



Spring Playlist 

Comments

Popular Posts