INTRODUCING 7 SONGS FOR A MAY IN FULL BLOOM

 

As I enjoy Spring and prepare for some personal changes coming up soon, it makes me think of how amazing we are. How we adjust to change. How resilient we are, and brilliant and loving and..... With those thoughts, it reminded me of a post I shared back in July 2020 on Instagram. And it reminded me of one of my favorite anthem songs, Clap For Yourself. Yes, yes and more yes. Tey Chaplin's Clap For Yourself leads the playlist once again. And oh my gosh, the video is so hot as well. 

Cheers to an awesome May. May you be in full bloom, full of life and filled with love. 

1. Clap For Yourself - Tey Chaplin 
2. Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
3. What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life - Chris Botti featuring Sting 
4. Bravo - Ledisi 
5. Flowers - KOTA with Friends 
4. Why iii Love The Moon - Phony PPL 
5. Bloom - bLAck pARty
6. Green Aphrodisiac - Corinne Bailey Rae
7. 7 - Prince & The New Power Generation


Comments

Popular Posts