25 Songs For April's Playlist

 

Wow, I am loving, LOVING, these longer days of Spring. The darkness that would come before we sprang forward, it just threw me off and I could not get use to it. Now I did take the opportunity to hibernate. And I surely count the blessing of being able to go with that flow. But I tell you what, it getting dark at about 7 versus 5 just feels like everything to me. 

And although I enjoyed greatly my hibernation state of mind, there were a couple of things that would keep me up. One High Fidelity. Oh my gosh, I did not know what I was in for. The soundtrack to Season 1 is just, wow. I love it. I love everything about the show. So much so that I'm feening for a season 2. I mean come on, how cute, sexy and badass is Zoe Kravitz as Rob. I adore her main ex honey bunny and I've gotta hear Cherise sing more and see her rock out on stage. 

With such a heavy desire for a season 2, I've been watching season 1 all over again. And that's why many of April's playlist songs are from that show. And I have to kick off the playlist with Prince's So Blue. I've just been so attracted to the color since around November, December of last year. And so very sadly enough, this is the month of Prince's home going. I so wish we still had him here on earth. But was an awesome blessing that we even had him at all. Whew! Man! I miss him. 

Well, here goes April's playlist. I hope you guys find some goodies on here you enjoy. 

Comments

Popular Posts