The Love Channel with Ty and Periscope Artist Entrepreneur Training

 

I am so excited for the opportunity and so grateful to God to be a part of the Periscope: Artist Entrepreneur Training. I prayed for this opportunity ya'll {big smile.} When I received my acceptance email I wanted to turn cartwheels, but since I don't know how, I just ran through my apartment with excitement, lol. 

Since starting The Love Channel with Ty, the goal has always been to share more love through writing about the things I feel brings us closer together as one. It has also always been a dream of mine to own my own business. Being accepted into this training cohort I think will benefit me greatly with my endeavors, moving me closer to my goals. 

One of the things I love so much about the Periscope training is that it focuses on business as it pertains to artists of various disciplines. The 8 week program offers classes designed to help creatives see their passions in an entrepreneurial way and to help move their creative practices to the next level. 

Gotta say one more time, I'm so excited! 😊 I thank you so much for joining me on this journey. Feel free to read more about the Periscope training and class of 2021 here. And I hope you'll stay tuned for more love on The Love Channel with Ty. 


Comments

Popular Posts