6 MONTHS ON THE LOVE CHANNEL WITH TY

 

6 MONTHS ON THE LOVE CHANNEL WITH TY

It is June. It is summer. And wow, we're into the 6th month of the year. Woo hoo!!! :) 

It's also has been 6 months on The Love Channel with Ty. I've had so much fun creating and sharing stories with you. 

THE BEST OF THE LOVE CHANNEL WITH TY 2021


Back in February I started to re-brand a bit to share more about romantic places on The Love Channel with Ty. It's been a cool experience, starting to think more along the lines of romantic things to do. I'm a hopeful romantic and have enjoyed researching romantic places. I'm looking forward to trying out many of the places on my list and sharing them all very soon.

THE LOVE CHANNEL WITH TY ROMANTIC PLACES


I've shared a few romantic places on Instagram that I've had the pleasure of enjoying like this super cozy coffee shop in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I love how cute and quaint it is. It's perfect for a coffee date to get to know that special someone better and also to escape to with that special someone you already love to catch up on what's happening in each others world. 

I also enjoyed this sweet place in Chattanooga. The water feature is so serene and perfect to walk through from downtown Chattanooga over to Ross Landing. Having an early evening dinner on the lawn of Ross Landing could be very nice as the day gets cooler and the sun starts to set. 

6 MONTHS ON THE LOVE CHANNEL WITH TY
With a focus on sharing more romantic places I look forward to continuing to share fashion. Over the first 6 months on The Love Channel with Ty, the fashion stories have been the top read posts. Thank you all so much. 

Here are the top 6 stories on The Love Channel with Ty so far this year: 


Thank you so much for tuning in. I hope you'll stay tuned for more. 

Shop the looks from the above stories here

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 




Comments

Popular Posts