3 Romantic Valentine's Day Makeup Looks and Hairstyles

 



3 Romantic Valentine's Day Makeup Looks and Hairstyles

You guys, I am one of those suckers for love, lol. And I live for days like Valentine's Day to get all dolled up. I also enjoy the extra fanfare because I'm pretty low key, especially when it comes to my hair and make up, however I enjoy doing both for special occasions. 

Now, don't get me wrong, when I was working outside of my home, I would do my hair. It would be done in two styles mainly, either my top knot, that I would sometimes move to the back of my head which I call my ballerina knot, or I'd just wear it down in my natural curls. These styles are easy and worked for work. Make up wise, it just consisted of a clean face and a dab of gloss or something to keep my lips moisturized. Since working from home back in March of 2020, I've pretty kept to my typical work routine for my hair and "makeup", buuuuutttt, there has been a couple of days where my top knot or ballerina bun would just get a little gel the next day without a complete comb through and refreshing of my knot or bun. With working from home and not going out as much due to the pandemic, I relish in and look forward to doing my hair and make up more than ever before. 

Valentine's Day 2021 Hairstyles

I thought about it the other day while making Valentine's Day plans and recalled that I hadn't been to the salon to get my hair done in four months. I had my natural hair straightened out so I could have my hair trimmed like I usually do and I just wanted a little change of pace. While I probably won't go to the hair salon, I still want to do something different for my Valentine's Day date. I've been thinking about a braided style. Either I'll do it or have my mom do it for me. 

I'm so loving this braided style worn by Zoe Kravitz. It's such a sweet and romantic look. I was thinking my date hasn't seen my long braided ponytail look that I did last month, so I may do that look again. And I was thinking depending on what I decide to wear, a hair ornament could be fun to wear. I saw this pretty ornament and hairstyle on Instagram and thought it was so cute. 

Valentine's Day Makeup Looks

Once I decide on what I'm wearing and how I'm going to do my hair, I'll then choose which of these super cute make up looks to wear for Valentine's Day. I love, LOVE this make up look that I saw on Allure magazine's Pinterest page. The cat eye is so pretty and I love it paired with the matte red lipstick. I have the prettiest tulle dress in pink that I may wear. If I go that route, I think this pretty in pink eye shadow look worn by Tracee Ellis Ross will be so pretty with it. I'm also loving the shimmery nude look that Beyonce is wearing here

Right now my mind is thinking I should go with a little black dress that I haven't worn yet, with the cat eye and matte red lipstick and braids. I'm kind of feeling like I want to go for a romantic rocker look.


Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 


Comments

Popular Posts