The 2 Piece That's Rocking My Spring

 

The 2 Piece That's Rocking My Spring

I think I have officially decided on my Spring wardrobe {big smile.} I'm so in love with this 2-piece floral blouse and skirt to where I think I'm going to buy more and that's pretty much it for Spring. 

I bought this cute coord set back in August of last year. I'm pretty sure with the thought that I'd get to wear it sometime this year. It's been tucked away in my closet waiting for warmer weather days and as I organized my closet earlier this year, this cutie was just sitting there. I almost had forgotten about it. 

I tried it on and even with a little extra, good eaten, holiday weight, it still fit pretty nicely. And I love the romantic sleeves and the ease of just throwing it on. It got me to thinking, "I wonder if I can find more similar 2 piece outfits. And I did. And they're on sale!!! Sale is one of my favorite four letter words right up there with FREE and LOVE, lol. 


The 2 Piece That's Rocking My Spring

So yeah, I think this is it for me Spring wardrobe wise. And I also love these pieces can be worn day and night. And they can also be mixed and matched. I'm so excited ya'll. Lastly, I was thinking I should pick up where I left off pre pandemic and safely get back to my dancing classes. I started belly dancing classes back in February of last year, however after the pandemic hit I didn't make any efforts to find online classes. I look forward to attending both some online and in person classes. And would also love to get back to salsa dancing and learn about some traditional Hawaiian dances. 

I think all of the 2 piece sets I'm eyeballing will be perfect for my salsa dance classes. This one set with a super sexy split for the dress is so hot. And then there's this cutie with a ruffle skirt and bandeau top that says dance with me and is perfect for a date night. 

I'm going to have a little fun deciding how to mix and match some of the cuties above and place my order ASAP. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts