4 Ways To Support and Show Love For The Love Channel with Ty

{Click the photos above to see and shop some of the top selling stories on 
The Love Channel with Ty.}

4 Ways To Support and Show Love For The Love Channel with Ty

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I hope the new year is treating you well and that it is filled with lots and lots of love. 

I've been getting a lot of questions asking how you guys can support The Love Channel with Ty. First I have to say thank you so much for the support you already give, and thank you also for asking how you can support me more. I greatly appreciate you. 

On The Love Channel with Ty I love the opportunity to inspire life and love. Both are such precious gifts that I feel we should not take for granted and should enjoy every single day. I am truly enamored by love and life. I try not to take life too seriously and thank God every single day for the opportunity to get up to try at what I call, "this crazy thing called life." Now I can't stake any claims to that term as I'm just quoting it from one of my favorite Prince songs, Let's Go Crazy. And when it comes to love, no matter how much I fall and bust my head to the white meat, lol {I shouldn't laugh}, I just love, love. And although I've been pretty lucky in love, I surely have not gotten all that I want, but I surely cherish all that I have had and do have. 

So enough about all of that which plays a bit into the name I chose for my blog. I'll go ahead and get to your question of how you can support The Love Channel with Ty

FREE WAYS TO SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA

It may not seem like a lot, but ya'll, let me tell you, engaging with me on social media is HUGE. It helps me to negotiate better pay when I look to collaborate with brands and it gives my posts more life via giving it a chance to be seen by more followers. So what exactly do you need to do to engage with me? 

♡ SAVE my Instagram posts. 

 ♡ LOVE my Instagram posts. 

 ♡ COMMENT on my Instagram posts with genuine comments of four or more words. 

♡ SHARE my Instagram posts. 

The above top ways to support The Love Channel with Ty means the world in the blogger/influencer world and best of all it is absolutely free. 😊

WAYS TO HELP SMALL BUSINESSES 

Another big way to support The Love Channel with Ty is via shopping with me. On my Love, Shop, Repeat page I share what I've worn in blog posts or similar items if what I wore is no longer available. When you click on an item and purchase items, I receive a commission. And often even if you don't buy the particular item you click on, if you initiate any purchases by first starting through my Amazon or a linked item, more than likely I will receive a commission. 

4 WAYS TO HELP SMALL BUSINESSES GROW 

I LOVE what I do. Creating content and sharing the most romantic places with you along with fashion, music, food and love makes my heart sing.😊 

If you would like to collaborate with The Love Channel with Ty or know of a business that would be a good fit via a collaboration with The Love Channel with Ty, feel free to reach out to me at thelovechannelwithty@yahoo.com

Thank you all again for your support. It's hard to express how much I appreciate you. Stay tuned. There's so much more love to come. 





Comments

Popular Posts