Fall In Love With Velvet


This week on the blog I've featured the top read posts on The Love Channel with Ty. Fall In Love With Velvet was one of those post. And I can't believe I still have the same velvet slip dress in my closet. 

I love velvet, especially in the Fall and Winter months. It just feels so soft and romantic. That was my sentiment from the original post. And the slip dress I wore and I'm still wearing {wink, wink} I want to say I purchased it in 2016. It was a thrifted item that I purchased for about three dollars. So I've surely gotten my money's worth. 

I had a few other velvet items that didn't make the cuts that I make each season when cleaning out my closet. But this one slip dress has remained time after time. I think it's time to add a few more velvet pieces to my closet again. I'm eyeballing the cuties above. 

Fall In Love With Velvet was an original post idea from September 2018

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Comments

Popular Posts