15 Sexy Back Dresses You'll Love

 

15 Sexy Back Dresses You'll Love 

Sexy Back Dresses

Thank you guys so much for your comments on this little black dress. I pretty much had forgotten that it was in my closet. It helps to get organized. 

While cleaning out my closet earlier this week I came across this sexy low back dress along with a ponytail I bought last year, lol, and down the rabbit whole of creating I went. I did a mini selfie photo shoot. And now that one of my new year's to-do list items has been crossed off my list and my closet is no longer a junkie mess, down the rabbit whole I went again of looking fore more cute dresses like this one

The dress I'm wearing is the ASOS Design long sleeve sexy back midi dress in black. I love the fit, style and look of this dress. I purchased a size 6 which even with a little bit of holiday weight gain, still fits really well. 

There's this high neck, open back hot pink dress that I'm eyeballing and absolutely love. I'm thinking it'll be so beautiful to wear to an art exhibit that I look forward to attending later this month. I love the sophistication of the high neck and then the subtle sexiness of the low back and the sweetness of the delicate bow that ties in the back. 

And then there's this gorgeous cowl neck low back maxi dress that is SO super sexy. I don't know what I'm doing for Valentine's Day this year, but even if I'm staying in for a romantic dinner, it won't be a bad idea to dine in with this beautiful dress on. 

Open Back Dresses 

I'm not sure what will be in style for Spring 2021, however I will going out in a few open back dresses. I love the look and drama of them. This draped mini open back dress is on my list. I can see it being great for a date night, brunch or going out to dance. And I'm loving the sporty feel of this open back textured rib mini dress. It'll be perfect to throw on with some sneakers for running some quick errands. 

Are you a fan of open back dresses? 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 



Comments

Popular Posts