My Number One Favorite Winter Accessory

 





My Number One Favorite Winter Accessory 

My number one favorite winter accessory is my shaggy faux fur coat. I wear this baby so much I'm going to need another, lol. 

I purchased my cutie back in 2019 and have enjoyed adding it to dresses and jean outfits and more. It pretty much goes with everything. 

I'm eyeballing this super rocker black one from boohoo. They have a longer style as well that I like, however I really love the length of my current one. 

LADIES WINTER STYLE 

This ombre shaggy faux fur coat is so cute. The color and the sleeves makes it perfect to wear with jeans. 

I've also considered moving from the shaggy look and going with a teddy bear style coat. I'm so loving this leopard print faux fur coat. It'll be fun and will go well with pretty much everything in my closet. 

I'm also loving that these cuties are on sale. I may have to add two more to my closet for now and also for later. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 





Comments

Popular Posts