4 Ways To Style A T-Shirt Dress



I am so digging this t-shirt dress. Oh my gosh. When I bought it I wasn't really sure if I would like it, and I don't. I love it!!! 

I wasn't sure if I'd like it because I'm more attracted to dresses that are ultra feminine. I didn't think this dress would be. But what attracted me to it was the price. It was under $10 and I thought it would be something I could throw on to wear to the store or for quick errands. But when I tried it on, I loved the fit and end up wearing it out with my silver heels. It was so comfortable I thought of other ways I could wear it. Below is my little try on session. 
My first look I call my Walk This Way Run DMC look, lol. Adding the gold chain and hat made me think of that song. Taking way the hat and chain, but still wearing my favorite snake skin shoes and what I call my Sade braid to me gives the t-shirt dress another vibe. 


The center photo puts me in a chic, French vibe by adding the beret, my ankle boots and my over sized faux leather jacket. I can see my wearing this look to head out for coffee dates with friends, an art showing or something like that. 

But yeah, I did not know I would like this t-shirt dress so much. I plan to add a few more to closet. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 




Comments

Popular Posts