How To Mix Patterns In Fashion

 


How To Mix Patterns In Fashion

I have never had more fun with fashion than now that I'm in my 40's. I've pretty much if not entirely thrown all of "the rules" out of the window and I just go with the flow of what I see and like, I get. Of course that's if the price is right. I'm also now more frugal in my 40's. 

How To Mix Patterns In Fashion

In my 20's I wore everything from the 90's hip hop looks of TLC and Aaliyah to the first lady of the church two piece jacket and skirt suit with modes pumps and a big ole hat, lol. That second outfit pretty much came from the days of dating and wanting to please my then Pentecostal boyfriend. Yeah, a lot has changed. 

Can You Mix Patterns In Fashion 

So just how should you mix patterns in fashion? However you like {big smile.} Fashion should be fun in my humble opinion and not anything to over think. I LOVE my zebra print skirt and I LOVE my snake skin print heels and purse. One day I thought, "I wonder how these shoes will look with this skirt?" And then I grabbed my favorite purse and I love the look. Cheers to having fun with fashion.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 




Comments

Popular Posts