The Love Channel with Ty Top January Stories

 

It's a new year and love is in the air {big smile.} So much happened this month, good, bad and indifferent, yet we've continued to do that which is most important, LOVE. It's such a wonderful gift to love and to be loved. And I'm so excited to share more of that love with you, right here on The Love Channel with Ty. 

I am so grateful to you all and appreciate you tuning in. Speaking of tuning in, January's playlist was a top blog story for this month. Click here to check out the songs from January's playlist. 

Another top post was this one on 15 sexy, low back cut dresses. I wore the ASOS sexy back midi dress for this story. It's now one of my favorite closet staples. 

How To Mix Patterns was another favorite story. I love having fun with fashion and mixing all kinds of prints. I've been rocking my snake skin print handbag and heels with pretty much everything, lol. 

And you may know that I'm a sucker for all things love and love that 2021 Wedding Dress Trends made the top favorites for January. 

Stay tuned. There's much more love coming soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts