The 4 Spring Accessories I'm Buying Into


So every good 2 piece has to have sides, right, LOL. I couldn't help myself, I had to go there. As I thought about my favorite fashion 2 piece, my head also went to one of my favorite food 2 pieces, a yummy fried thigh and wing. But here I'm talking fashion and the cute Spring accessories I'm digging to go with my current favorite 2 piece sets for Spring. 

MASKS

I'm still digging masks and coordinating them with my outfits. I'm not sure for how long we'll have to wear them, but I'm cool with it and plan to purchase a few more for the rest of 2021. Here's a few of my favorite masks in really  pretty colors and ribbons and fabrics. 






I also love statement earrings. I typically grab and go my favorite pair of hoop earrings, however I'm excited to add some different earring styles to my jewelry box. I loved the one feather earring that Apollonia would wear in the movie Purple Rain. That'll be fun to wear with some of the two piece sets I love.
Layering Lastly, along with my new found love for fishnet pantyhose is layering. I love the layered necklace look and I also love to layer up my rings.
Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Comments

Popular Posts