The Surprise Spring Accessory I Love

 

The Surprise Spring Accessory I Love 

I saw a few of my Instagram friends rocking fishnets and other stockings earlier this Winter and I loved the look. I don't think I've worn stockings in perhaps over 20 years. I don't know why because I really love the look. So this Spring, I will be in fishnets and other stocking looks I love A-LOT. 

The Surprise Spring Accessory I Love 

I'm already such a hug fan of slip dresses and can definitely see pairing fishnets with one of my favs already in my closet. And I'm loving the idea of having an animal print slip dress to wear with my fishnets. This animal print cami slip dress from ASOS is so cute. I'm also eyeballing this Alexander McQueen cold shoulder dress, hoping it'll go on sale one more time so I can scoop it up for Spring.

Two pieces that I can mix and match with other items is also on the list. I love Satin Midi Skirt which will pair so beautifully with fishnets. I would love it with a cute cami or silk blouse

I'm feeling a bit ethereal with some edge for this Spring. I think adding fishnet stockings and other cute stockings may just fit the bill. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 


Comments

Popular Posts