17 Satin Dresses That Are As Pretty As A Spring Bouquet


 

I'm slowly but surely getting into the Spring of things when it comes to my wardrobe. I'm such a fan of the little black dress. Especially when it comes to going out. AND especially when going out at night and on dates. The little black dress just always feels and looks so sexy and all so effortlessly. I like to add a pop of color here and there, and within way less than an hour, I'm out the door. I've been feeling more, I don't know the word to use, light as a feather, pretty as a flower, lol, so to speak. So here lately I've been doing the opposite of my black dress, pop of color and kind of going for a pop of color all over with black accessories. I've got a feeling that is what's going to show up more on my Instagram feed. I've been so drawn to pretty pastals like this pretty in pink satin dress I got a few months back. And satin, soft looking pastals have just been catching my eye lately. This satin cowl neck dress in mauve from Forever21 is perfect for a sexy, throw on look that I can easily add black accessories to. And I'm such a fan of black and yellow, which makes the idea of wearing this sexy yellow satin dress very exciting. I'm already thinking, where can I wear it. Right now and in my head, lol, I would love to do a romantic, backyard dinner. Oh my gosh, that would be so much. Ok, so yeah, now I have some planning to do. Happy Shopping 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts