The 1 T-Shirt I'm Living In All Summer Long

I'm a broken record here, but oh my gosh, I am so in love with this t-shirt dress. I shared back in March 4 ways to style a t-shirt dress and styling it I have done. Whenever someone calls to ask, "Hey, wanna go grab a drink?" "Wanna go grab some brunch?" "Wanna come hang out?" This t-shirt dress has been the item I've opened up my closet, grabbed, through on and was out the door in minutes. I laugh at myself because I've found myself wearing it so much since I bought it. And I'm not a fan of shoulder pads, but I really love the padded shoulders on this t-shirt dress. And while I know it's Spring and typically time for lighter colors and florals and all, I really love this t-shirt dress in black. The color makes it easier for me to throw on and just add a pair of shoes and when I decide I want to carry a handbag, a nice little handbag. And since I love how comfortable it is and considering how often I wear this little t-shrit cutie, I'm going to have to break down a perhaps get one more. I wear it that much, lol. But then again, the one I have may just hold up all summer long. The color has not faded over 2 months of wearing and washing. And the shoulder pads have stayed perfectly in place. I love that. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts