My Favorite Midi Dress For Fall

I wore this super cute midi dress A LOT during my trip home earlier this month. It was still warm enough outside to wear it with a jacket, add some boots and my current favorite clutch {loving this snake skin print goodies here} and it's the perfect Fall outfit. Well, perfect for me considering I love black for all seasons and I LOVE cute and comfortable. And this dress is just so comfy. 

I found myself wearing it all the time which is kind of a shame considering I had packed a week's worth of outfits. This cami midi dress is so comfortable I even found myself putting it on just to lounge around in. And at only $7 I may get another one. The size small actually fit big and I was afraid at times of a nip slip. I wish they had an extra small for me to get and put aside for Spring/Summer 2021. Now that temps are down into the 30's with highs being like 39, I don't think I'll get much more wear out of it this season. And bonus, if you have a honey bunny, they may just love how it looks and also feels. My honey bunny could not keep his hands off of me. I likes that, lol and big smile. He shared that it was so flowing and that he could feel my body in it. Ooh la la. 

Here's the Forever 21 midi dress I purchased with similar looks above. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts