36 SnakeSkin Print Items I Love, Want and Need

 

Ya'll, I don't know what it is that I'm so digging snake skin print this year. I started the year off with this super cute, neon green snake skin print pleated skirt and shoes, and yeah, it's been a bit of an obsession with the print ever since. 

As the year closes out, I'm having conversations with myself about what I need versus what I want, lol when it comes to this print and in general. While I'm so loving all of the snake skin print items above, I've gotta be serious with myself. So I told myself, "Ty, you really could use some more tights." So that would justify me getting these snake skin leggings from Nordstrom Rack which I know I'll surely get great use of during my mornings on the mat (yoga mat), for running errands and for the work from home life. And I could use a heavier pair of sneakers also great for running errands and to brighten up my all black outfits that I find myself wearing often. AND then there's this JLO platform sandal that would be perfect paired with tights during this Fall season, and winter too for the boho babe looks that I love so much. And lastly, since I'm in Salt Lake City a bit more now, the cold Fall and Winter days definitely need a cute boot to which these Creek Duck Boots perfectly fits the bill. 

I'm so in love with all of the other items above too, but I've gotta pace myself and not go nuts with this print that, looking back over some older posts I guess I've loved even before 2020. I guess I've always had a thing for this fun print.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts