My Obsession With The Powerful Neon Print You'll Love

So what had happened was, back in the Fall, I decided I wanted to try more prints. I added a cute leopard print skirt to my wardrobe and when I saw this neon green skirt and shoes, oh my goodness, it was love at first sight. I planned looks around these two pieces alone. I love the pleats which feels so flirty and fun, and I just can not get enough of the print and color.  

I had these cuties in my closet for the longest time and finally packed them up for a recent trip home. At first I was thinking, "Ty, you can't wear these two together." The outfits I had planned in my mind included one or the other, but not both. I had planned to wear them with a solid color. But then I thought they'd look cute together and decided why not. I end up loving the two together. And I've become a little obsessed with the neon color and the snake skin print. I purchased a cute neon green sheer top which I also broke out and wore during my trip. And I came across and bought the cutest neon green lingerie, a neon green cosmetic bag set and oh my God you guys, even a neon green note book. I'm so drawn to this color right now. And my obsession with the combination of the neon green and snake skin has me considering more, like these cuties.

https://www.amazon.com/finds/story/df379356-7611-4e75-a112-5ecd64bbe95d?ref=pf_ov_at_spk_ssp
 
{Click For More}
 
Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts