Welcome December

 

Welcome December {insert big smiley emoji.} You know that feeling when you're so happy you could cry? That has been me the last few months. 

The summer was great, however came with some unexpected twists and turns in my love life and then came Fall and the unexpected opportunity to travel. I absolutely love to travel so I asked very few questions. I just needed to know where I was going so I could pack accordingly and be ret-to-go, lol. 

I decided to go with the flow and the opportunity to JUST BE. Not that I had forgotten, but I recalled just how good God is and how far He is brought me and decided to make adulting way easy simply by continuing to trust in Him

My travels took me to Seattle which I look forward to returning to soon to explore more. I enjoyed some time in Atlanta and got a chance to enjoy the super cool Krog Tunnel. My trip to Miami was a dream as I had not visited there since June 2019. I love and look forward to my yearly trips to the Miami area. I did not get the chance to go in 2020, plus I had to cancel a trip I had arranged to Tampa, Florida back in July, so when the chance came to go last month, I was so there. 

Along with Seattle, Miami and Atlanta, I'm excited to explore Salt Lake City, Utah again. The goal is to finally get in a snow sport of some sort, lol. It all just looks like so much fun and I've come to love the snow. 

I've pulled out some of my favorite Fall and Winter gear like the outfit in the photo above. Along with the snow, I'm also ready to enjoy a live performance or two. I'm so glad the opportunity to enjoy live events is back. I'm also excited  to go see all of the Christmas lights and decorations. Along with loving to travel, I also love to get my eat on. So I can't wait to try some new to me restaurants. 

So yeah, Welcome December. Let's have some fun. 



Comments

Popular Posts