My Fall 2021 Playlist

 

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and say it, "It's Fall Ya'll." There's this big ole smile on my face as I type that  and say it out loud. I know Fall doesn't officially start until Wednesday, but with it being my favorite season of the year, I kind of started my, "It's Fall Ya'll" enthusiasm at the start of the month. 

Why do I like Fall so much? Oh my gosh, for starters, the weather is just so perfect. It's not too hot and it's not too cold. If I recall correctly the sunrises at the perfect time for me. I love the chillier nights which again aren't too cold and gives me the opportunity to wear one of my favorite looks comfortably. I love pairing my summer dresses with my over the knee boots and other boots styles with a light coat, jacket or sweater. Another thing that I love about Fall is that with the shorter days, it just feels more romantic to me. It makes me want to get home from work asap for a nice dinner and wine date. I love to snuggle up with the windows open for a nice gentle breeze to come through while cuddling up with my honey bunny while enjoying a nice bottle of wine, candlelight and conversation. Sometimes exchanging the conversation for a movie is cool. And better yet is all of the smooching and gentle kisses. Another big smile just crossed my face. 

Speaking of gentle breezes and gentle kisses and music, there's one song that always makes it to my Fall playlist. It's Leslie Odom's rendition of Autumn Leaves. His voice is like butter, just so darn smooth. Oh what a beautiful song. 

My Fall 2021 Playlist is listed below. It is a mix of some of the favorite songs I love for enjoying the above along with some of my favorite gospel songs which I enjoy cleaning to. I hope you enjoy them. 

What songs are on your Fall playlist? 

1. Autumn Leaves - Leslie Odom Jr. 

2. Diving For Hearts - Corinne Bailey Rae

3. Adore - Prince 

4. For You - Kenny Lattimore 

5. There Goes My Baby - Usher 

6. The Lady In My Life - Michael Jackson

7. Simply Beautiful - Al Green 

8. Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton 

9. Lady - Kenny Rogers

10. Lost Without U - Robin Thicke 

11. Any Time, Any Place - Janet Jackson 

12. You Put A Move On My Heart - Quincy Jones ft Tamia 

13. Brown Skin - India.Arie

14. Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House

15. He Loves Me - Jill Scott

16. Beauty - Dru Hill 

17. All This Love - DeBarge

18. Something About The Name Jesus - The Rance Allen Group ft. Kirk Franklin

19. For Every Mountain - Kurk Carr and The Kurk Carr Singers 

20. The Battle Is Not Yours - Yolanda Adams

21. Open My Heart - Yolanda Adams 

22. I Look To You - Whitney Houston 

23. Love - Kirk Franklin

24. The Prayer - Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion

25. Shackles - Mary Mary 

26. You're Next In Line For A Miracle - Shirley Caesar

27. Keep Me Alive - Jonathan Roy

28. Sara Smile - Hall and Oates

Comments

Popular Posts