5 Beauty Products I'm Taking Into Fall

 


Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I hope you've been enjoying your summer. The heat has been super hot on the days when summer showed up at its peak. However it has also been pleasantly cool during the mornings and evenings. Those are the times of the day I have enjoyed and gotten out the most this summer. Be it super hot or a nice, cool day, there are some staples I love having around to take care of my skin. And there are five of my summer beauty products that I will take into Fall. 

One is my body brush. Back during my days of being a massage therapist, I learned about body brushing to help stimulate the circulatory system and also to help the body to eliminate waste and toxins. The body brushing would often be done as part of a seaweed wrap. Once I had it done, oh my gosh, I had to buy a body brush. It's such a nice treatment to give to yourself and also for you and your mate to give to each other. The brush is just so soft and feels so good. Another benefit is that it gently helps to slough off dead skin cells. So many benefits from a product that typically costs under $20. 

Another favorite skincare product I will take into Fall is my Lotus Touch Seaweed Powder. There are other seaweed products that don't require mixing. I use the powder because I loved mixing it when I was a therapist and decided to stick with the powder form so I can mix it to my liking consistency wise. 

I also love my Shea Moisture shea butter soap. Oh my gosh. It leaves my skin so soft and my entire place smells so good after I use my shea butter soap. Another Shea Moisture product that I love is the Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque. Even in the heat and humidity, my curls hold up much better sense I've been using this product twice a month. 

The 5th beauty care product I will take into Fall with me is my lavender essential oils. I am so hooked on essential oils. My favorites and the ones I use all year round are lavender, eucalyptus or peppermint, gotta have my tea tree, it's anti everything, sweet orange and lemongrass. Lavender is the staple that I keep in stock and buy when it's less expensive. I love to add it to my baths. Sometimes I add just the oil and often times with sea salts. I add it to my seaweed powder to help heal and sooth any burns and to cut back on the seaweed scent of the powder. I also love to add it to my body lotions. When I take a bath in lavender oil and give myself a massage with lavender infused body lotion, I get the best sleep ever.   

Comments

Popular Posts