The 3 Must-Haves In My Romantic Getaway Carry On Bag

 

The 3 Must-Haves In My Romantic Getaway Carry On Bag

I love, LOOOOVE a getaway every chance I get. Be it a staycation in the city, a weekend excursion to a nearby town, alone or a romantic getaway, my bags are almost always packed and ret-to-go, lol. 

What To Pack For A Romantic Getaway 

I love having up to 3 lingerie pieces in my carry on bag. I enjoy having something to slide into and feels good to the touch and is nice for those stay inside, cuddle up and watch movie nights. I like to also have a fun, flirty piece to walk around in, cook in and just relax in. And my third lingerie piece I like to buy special for the occasion. I call it my reveal piece {wink, wink.} 


Romantic Getaway Must Haves

I enjoy trying new to me restaurants, even when my romantic getaway is in my own back yard. Getting dressed up for a romantic dinner makes my heart skip beats. I adore getting ready, putting on perfume, sliding into my dress and heels, doing my hair and doing a little makeup. And what I love the most is that look your honey bunny gives you right before sharing how beautiful or pretty you look. And oh my sweet Jesus, don't let my love come up behind me while I'm getting ready to kiss my neck and share how beautiful I'm looking. I melt like butter. It's a ritual of sorts the hopeful romantic in me absolutely loves and looks forward to time and again. And then there's the dinner, the wine and time with the one who has my heart. Oh my gosh, it is one of my heaven on earth moments. 

Romantic Getaway
There are a few more things I must pack and one of those must haves is a leisure dress. It may be a dress to walk around town in, to just go grab a drink, lunch or something on a patio or rooftop. Pretty much the impromptu day moments. Since I love to walk and enjoy if I get a chance to go visit something natural about a city like a waterfall, my leisure piece is mainly for this, paired with my tennis shoes. Every now and again I may do pants, however even for a nature walk, I love an athleisure type dress. And if you don't already have a carry on bag for your must have romantic getaway items, the cuties below might just do the trick.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts