My Favorite Outdoor Summer Workout and My Top Favorite Warm Weather Athleisure Item I'm Doing It In

 

My Top Favorite Warm Weather Athleisure Item

One things for sure when it comes to my workout gear. Like all of my clothes, I love versatile pieces. I'm known to be pretty frugal, lol, and enjoy getting my money's worth out of every piece. 

My bra top is my favorite workout item for summer and any season. It's so comfy. It keeps me cool and it's easy to clean. While I have a couple of other bra tops. The pretty in pink one is my favorite and the one I find myself going to most often. 

Summer Workout Clothes

With 3 bra tops in my closet, I may add two more. I've been walking A-LOT here lately. I walk to the grocery store. I walk to get my favorite fried Oreo dessert {big smile.} I walk to my favorite coffee spot. Oh my gosh, I love to walk. 

I can see me sliding into these cozy cutie gypsy pants paired with this sports bra top for a nice walk. Add this super cute jacket and I'd also wear it out at night to join friends on a patio or rooftop for drink.

And this sports bra has hearts on it. I can not resist and have definitely have to get this one and maybe this sports bra too. 

My Favorite Outdoor Summer Workout

And the mornings and early evenings have been so nice and cool with the best breezes where I live. I often find myself walking twice a day. I also enjoy walking to meet friends for dinner and drinks. Sometimes I'll pair my bra top with a cute skirt and sandals, and I'm ready in minutes. 

Since I'm walking twice a day, along with adding two more bra tops to my athleisure items, I'm eyeballing some more comfortable cuties as well. See and shop them above. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 





Comments

Popular Posts