15 Floppy Hats You'll Love For Styling In The Summer Sun

 


Oh my gosh ya'll. It's just four days until summer. The heat is rising in my beautiful hometown to the likes of 90 and 100 degrees. The mornings and nights have been down in the 70's with this breezy air that just begs for me to stay outside. I've been walking a lot and going to a lot of cool outside events like Taco Tuesday's in one of my favorite artsty alley ways. More on that later. It's so much yum and fun. While out having some yummy fun, I've been grabbing my favorite summer hat, my straw floppy hat. I have a total of three hats that I'm digging right now. A cool baseball style hat that shares the shape of my state, a black fedora and my floppy hat. I'm actually surprised at how much I'm loving my floppy hat. It's super comfy and so cute. I've got a feeling I'll be grabbing it a lot each time I head out for some fun in the summer sun. Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts