1 Bikini + 1 Cover Up For Great Summer Style

 




I've bought my first bikini for summer and I'm all ready to hit the beach. 

I'm so excited to finally make it to the beach later this month. Along with my one bikini, I've pulled out one of my favorite cover ups to take along. I'm excited to pair togehter a few more bikini and covre ups for some cool summer fun. I'm loving this blue snake print bikin bottom and top that I purchased at Target. While I love the cover up I already have, this snake print tunic is just so cute. I may have to get it. 

Check out the cutest summer swimwear styles above and the cute cover ups too. Happy Shopping.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Comments

Popular Posts