Summer Floral Styles To Love

 




I'm feeling a bit dramatic about my summer florals, lol. The little girl Leo in me wants to put stacks on top of stacks of florals on. For example, I'm so loving these floral chunky boots and can see myself pairing them with this tiered floral maxi dress. Something about the small print of the florals on the dress and the big, bold florals on the boots kind of works for me. I can also see the floral boots working with this Ted Baker floral wrap dress. I know me and know I probably won't actually pair florals with more florals, but I absolutely adore those who can pull off the look.


I am excited to add a few more floral pieces to my wardrobe. The boots keep drawing me in. I'd more than likely wear them with two really cute little black dresses I already have in my closet. And along with some pretty floral dresses for summer, I would love a pair or two of floral pants. They just look like so much fun. 

Happy Shopping ☺



Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Comments

Popular Posts