Shop These 10 Top Looks From The Love Channel with Ty

 

Thank you so much for shopping with me on The Love Channel with Ty. I've enjoyed getting back into my groove of dressing up to go out for dinner, dates, time with friends, pretty much everything. Even when I run errands or go for coffee, I like to put on a cute dress and get out of my typical, which for running errands is usually my workout gear or some tights and a t-shirt. 

Below are the top looks so far this year on The Love Channel with Ty. Thanks for your comments and the love. I'm excited to share more of my favorite looks soon and you can shop them all on The Love Channel with Ty stories and under the tab LOVE SHOP REPEAT

The first look is my favorite. I love how sleek a little black dress with hoop earrings and a pop of lipstick can look. This is the actual dress I purchased. It's ASOS long sleeve, sexy back, mini dress in black. The similar looks below are so cute and sexy.

This pleated mini in black is another top look. It's so much fun and a little bit flirty. It also fits true to size. I got it in a size 6 as well. 

The other cuties have sold out, however I've listed similar looks below. Stay tuned for more looks to see and shop on The Love Channel with Ty.

Comments

Popular Posts