The 4 Swimsuits I Need For Spring/Summer 2021

 


I've had a Twizzlers moment thinking, "How can I spend the entire rest of the Spring and Summer on the beach and in swimsuits?" Oh, I can just feel the ocean breeze now. I imagine waking up late and walking very slowly and leisurely to the nearest cafe for breakfast and coffee. Walking back to my room to shower and get ready for the day of, of nothing, but not thinking and just doing whatever floats my boat, lol. And of course all in a bikini and with daily visits to the beach. You can't blame a girl for dreaming. Where's my Twizzlers stick? Hmmm, as I type I'm still thinking I can make this somehow happen. Well, while I figure it all, I've convinced myself that I need 5 new swimsuits. 😊 The swimsuit in the photo is the boldest I've ever gone. I love the high cut waist and how the strings wraps around my mid section to secure the bikini top. I love the snake skin print too. I typically opt for a black swimsuit or one color. And I did have an stars and strips swimsuit once. But yeah, this one is my first animal print bikini. 

This year, I'm excited to opt for 5 styles I really love. I love tie-dye. So I definitely have to get one tie-dye swim suit or bikini. I'm really digging this tie-dye Forever21 bikini bottom and these matching pieces; tube top and bikini top. Another style that has been catching my eye are ruffles. This ASOS ruffle, cut out bikini is just so cute. I've also been drawn to pretty, bold prints. This Baby Kiss Cinch One-Piece swimsuit is gorgeous. I'm also loving delicate prints. And this floral print bikini top is very cute and is giving me a cool 70's vibe. I just have to find some bottoms. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 


Comments

Popular Posts