Has It Really Been 10 Years? 🎤

 

Oh my gosh, I can not believe it has been 10, TEN-YEARS since I decided to return to the arts. Ten years ago it was via songwriting. I hadn't started to sing myself, but boy did I enjoy the process of writing and producing. Click the photo to hear the second song I wrote and produced after returning to my love, my passion for songwriting and making music. And wow, just wow, the talented people that I was blessed to work with still blows my mind. I share a bit about the amazing artists I worked with in the Soundcloud link. I'm shaking my head as I type and think of the beat makers, producers and singer had the honor of working with. I'm excitingly looking forward to the future. There's storytelling there, music there, growth and lots of love. 

Comments

Popular Posts