9 Pleated Mini Dresses Perfect For Spring

 


I can not wait to take this cutie out for a spin. It is the cutest pleated mini dress. I love the knot straps. It gives it that Greek goddess feel. And I also love the cut and the pleats. It gives the dress such a lovely flow when walking and I'm excited to see how it moves with me on the dance floor. 



I'm also loving the above beauties. I love animal print and already added this leopard print mini to my closet. And how cute is this bardot pleated mini in pink. It wasn't available in my size however I had to share it. I bet it'll be so cute on you Beauties out there. 


This pleated mini in yellow is a pretty burst of sunshine. I thought about getting it, but I tend to go for black and love to add pops of color with my accessories. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 


Comments

Popular Posts