5 Dances I'm Learning For Spring and Forever

 

How is everyone enjoying their Spring? It has been so pretty outside and the weather has felt so nice. I'm loving all of the Spring flowers and thank goodness I have not been bothered much by allergies. That's something for me to dance about. :)

I've been doing a lot of dancing over on my Instagram page. I'm so excited to take a few dance classes to tune up my dancing skills. I'm a fan of freestyle and just going with the flow, but I also like to know a few dance moves, you know, how they truly supposed to go to spice things up on the dance floor. 

I want to learn a few cool disco moves. I've been dancing around my place to get loosened up before starting classes. My hips are stiff ya'll. All the working from home I've been doing had and has me in a chair for a good part of my day. I'm not complaining, not even a little bit. It has been such a blessing to work from home. And I have done a little bit of at home exercising. I take to my yoga mat a few times a week and my hula hoop is right by my desk. I get up every now and again to wake up and shake up with it. 

Other than disco, I'm planning to learn some tango moves, salsa, Angola dance and bachata. 

Any fun hobbies you're looking forward to learning more about this Spring?

Comments

Popular Posts