14 Dreamy Tulle Fashion Pieces For Spring


There are a few things I've been drawn to lately when it comes to fashion. I have been so drawn to blue, pink and tulle. The fabric is just so sweet and delicate with hints of sexy and elegance. 

While I've decided I want go totally tulle crazy, you know, having a closet full of nothing but, I would like to add a nice tulle blouse to mix and match with skirts and perhaps jeans. 

I'm talking myself out of getting another tulle formal style dress. I already have two tulle gowns and I really don't have anywhere to wear them. They were just so cute and I bought them on sale. 

The conversation I'm having with myself over tulle is, "O.k. Ty. One tulle blouse and one more dress, and that's it." 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts