The 7 Things On My WFH Desk And The 5 Spring Things I'm Adding

 

The 7 Things On My WFH Desk And The 4 Spring Things I'm Adding


The Spring mood is starting to hit me. And as I continue to put winter clothes away, slowly but surely as I think we're going to get more cold weather where I am, I'm also starting to Spring clean and even prep my work from home desk with some Spring things. 

Work From Home Desk Set Up 

There's a few things that I always have my desk. I almost always have an essential oil or two. As much as I love coffee, I limit how much I have and instead of reaching for that 2nd cup, I'll put a few drops of peppermint or eucalyptus oil on a napkin to inhale and enjoy. And lemongrass essential oil is my favorite. I clean with it. Add a few drops to my lotions to keep the vibrant scent with me all day. Or I'll just open the top and enjoy the uplifting refreshing scent as my desk. 

Along with my oils, I always have hand cream or lotion. I feel like I'm always washing my hands and need to keep them hydrated. There's my earphones for listening to my playlist which for me works better than having the TV on. And I keep both an ole school calendar as well as putting meetings and workshop dates on my cell phones' calendar. And then there's my journal that I like to keep near by just in case a poem or song comes out of the blue. 😊

It's tough for me to sit for long periods of time because I just get bored. So I take little breaks and hula hoop and at times I get on my yoga mat to stretch and refocus. 



Best Work From Home Desk 

For my WFH desk to be its best, I like for it to be cheerful and bright. I love adding fresh flowers every week. It makes me smile to see them and I love their light scent that shares the space well with my essential oils and hand cream. 

I honestly don't need another scent, lol, however I love various fragrances. And so love pretty much every Voluspa candle I've ever tried. There's a Voluspa Japonica 12 Candle set that I think will be perfect for me. I think it'll be my main Spring treat {big smile.} 

Annnnnnd I need another pair of slippers and want a more colorful yoga mat. These heart faux fur slippers are just so cute. I know I'll smile every time I look down at them. And I no longer have a favorite coffee/tea cup. I had one that one of little nephews gave me one Valentine's Day, but I think it's in storage or I left it somewhere. I loved it so much that I would travel with it. I'm thinking about this Dunoon Warm Hearts Mug. It'll be so cute with my slippers and a heart candle holder I already have on my desk. 

And while I don't really need another pair of ear phones, I've convinced myself that I NEED {wink, wink} this pair of faux fur cat ears headphones. They're just so cute. 






Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 



Comments

Popular Posts