Pajamas and Records For Spring


 It's time to dust off some records and to buy some new pjs for Spring. 

I've been in this retro mood here lately, desiring to move away from my computer, which is where I typically listen to music, as well as on my cell phone. And although I plan to get out as much as possible this season, I see myself enjoying some nights relaxing, all cuddled up in my pajamas and listening to music ole school style a la putting the needle to the record. 

The pajama sets I've found are so cute and I want them all. I'm going to pace myself however and start with this super cute satin striped 3 piece pajama set. I love the colors and it just looks like it'll be so comfy. And there's these knitted heart pajama sets that's got me feelin' all the love. 




And speaking of love. I love my record collection that I've added to over the years. I can't wait to grab some of my favs out of storage and also to buy a few more. I may order online or if I can find some record stores that are open, I'll probably spend a lovely Saturday afternoon combing through some records at a store. That's my favorite way to buy records. And with my record player also being in storage, I'm going to have to get one of the small portable players. That should be fun. 


Comments

Popular Posts