4 Poems That Celebrate The Strength, The Beauty, The Awe That Is Woman

Queens in the midst of things
Seen and unseen
Finally heard
People listening to the nightmare
She effortlessly makes look
like the American dream

All the things she has told her daughters and sons not to do
Just to stay alive
While striving to make their American dream come true

Accomplishing it all
determined not to fall
Fighting just to be
God's child
Black
Free

Knowing her worth
Straightening the crown on her head
Even when her brothers and sisters are killed in cold blood
Dead

Refusing to cry
Standing tall
Listening to all the opinions on how she should fight for her humanity
When so many refused to see
That for so many years
She hasn't been seen as human at all
© Ty Swint June 2020SweetheartWordEmpress™


She's more than just her feminine divine
She's conquering seats and changing minds
She's known she's powerful beyond measure
the whole time
She's sharp with her dress, her heart, her mind
Juggling the world's needs with her own wants in this circus we've created
Balancing acts so effortlessly, she's a force of nature
A Goddess to be reckoned with
Too often seen as weak,
However she knows her strengths
She feels the power in the tears she cry
But she cowards to no man, no opponent, no one,
She fixes her crown and does more than just try
She wins
As strong as mother nature
Taking over legislature
Let's celebrate her
Be her drum major
Let the trumpets and drums sound
Make some noise
And let it last forever
Don't bring her down
Try to take away her crown
Help to fix it, straighten it if needed
But my God, by all means, don't tear her down
She is excellence
A Princess
A Queen
She has taken her throne
Accomplishing the unseen
Her vision and words are almighty
She sees clearly and speaks firmly
With confidence and strongly
Knowing what's ahead
Leaving nothing unread, nothing unsaid
She's here to fight
She wins
Even with all that is against her
She powers through
Making change for generations to come
Making change right here, right now
For me
For you
SHE WINS
We win

🖊 Poem By: Ty Swint
#SweetheartWordEmpress
 12/7/18, 9:11 a.m.
📷 Photo By: Othello Carter
 ~Ty🙏🏽💛



I am my mother's daughter

Proudly I am we, without her there is no me

I celebrate every woman

We are magic

We are love

We are like angels scent down from above

I've watched us make something out of nothing

bloom in the absence of love

Grow beyond measure even when we were tethered and bruised

Nothing can stop her, she is woman, a name misused,

confused for weakness, just a little something for ones amusement, cooking and pleasures

yet she is much more, for her greatness there is no measure

I applaud every single one of you, YOU, woman, you are a treassure.

Poem/Photo By: Ty Swint 


You're what dreams are made of
Beautiful, Magic
You're warm like the ocean on a hot summer's day
to feel you engulfs me in that way
Serene, Magic
To look into your eyes can feed and fill my soul
taking me places that only you know
Passionate, Magic
Your limbs hug me tight
straddle me in the night
and for afternoon delights
Sexy, Magic
Your skin within, lips too
and also out
I love the sound of your voice
and the kisses from your mouth
Sensual, Magic
Oh how you speak to me so lovingly
taking me away from the noise of a hard and hectic day
filling my every being with knowing it's all going to be okay
Pure, Sweet, Magic
You
Woman
and amazingly there's more
Chef
Masseuse
Giver of Life
Protector
Protester
Mama Bear
Wife
Damn you're magic
Strong
Soft
Events coordinator
Party planner
Producer of food, milk
I'm simply in awe of you
and all of your gifts
Woman
Magic
Damn
Amazing
Woman
You
Title: WOMAN
By: Ty Swint 📝

It's almost the end of March, the month we celebrate International Women's Day and Women's History Month. Thank you for taking the time to read some of my favorite poems that celebrates women. I simply think we are amazing. And cheers to us celebrating women and our many accomplishments 365 days a year.

All Rights Reserved ©2020 Ty Swint SweetheartWordEmpress™

Comments

Popular Posts