The Romantic Spring 2021 Dress Trend I Love

 



The Romantic Spring 2021 Dress Trend I Love 

I love a long, to the floor maxi dress. I love how romantic they are and how they move. I love a pretty to the floor dress for all seasons. I typically go for dark colors with light flowers during the Fall. Fall heading into winter I love a long, velvet maxi dress. And for Spring and Summer, I love pastel colors and fabrics that flow. 


This pretty little number is one of my favorite maxi dresses. I purchased it at a Goodwill in Huntsville, Alabama. I'm looking forward to adding a few more of these pretty and romantic styles to my closet for Spring. I think they'll be so pretty for all of the things I like to do, like art walks, museum visits, picnics with my love, weekend getaways and more. 

This ASOS ruffle maxi in yellow is so cute and perfect for all of the above adventures for 2021. And even though this maxi is not in a light color, the floral embroidery on this dress makes it so pretty and perfect for a Spring look. 

I've come to love my winters so I'm still enjoying the snow and winter breezes. But when Spring hits, I'll be ready to break out my pretty and romantic, to the floor, flowing Spring dresses

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 


Comments

Popular Posts