The Cutest Weekender Bags

 

The Cutest Weekender Bags

I foresee a lot of weekend getaways in my future. There's no particular reason why, it's just a season for me where I desire to do travel on a smaller scale and more intimately. Now don't get me wrong, I still look forward to both solo travel as well as travel with my love to places abroad. However here lately I've been thinking of places I would like to visit and revisit right in my own back yard as in my hometown as well as the United States. 

The Cutest Weekender Bags

Here lately for example, I've been dreaming up a romantic trip to New Orleans. It's a city I've visited a thousand times, but never with the sole purpose of it being a trip just for two. I'm excited to plan for it in that way. 

And I recently spent time with my mom and granny for Galentine's Day and thought it would be so nice to explore some of my favorite places with them just for a weekend. I suppose it may be the whole wearing the masks that makes me feel a weekend would be better than a week or more. We definitely must stay as safe as we possibly can. For my granny, it may not be a challenge at all. She has been wearing masks since her cancer surgery back in 2013. She wears a mask to cover the portion of her mouth where cancer invaded her inner jaws and jawline. We relish in the amount of option she now has to match her masks with her outfits. She's just the cutest. And even with the now masks options, she wears the medical grade masks underneath. She's such an amazing woman. But yeah, as I was typing I was thinking perhaps that's why my mind has gone to enjoying small, one to three day getaways. 

Weekender Bag 

During my last mini vacay, my weekender bag was all I needed. Even with it being colder out and needing bulky coats, my weekender perfectly carried all of the items I needed for a six day trip. I was even able to fit a small gift bag of goodies I treated myself to into the bag. 

Weekender Bag For Women

I love that I now travel lighter. In my earlier days I would darn near pack my entire closet, lol. But now that I'm honest with myself and know I'm just going to wear the same things over and over, I just pack those things. It's typically one to two dresses for going out paired with the same heels. Two pairs of tights with a two to three shirts to mix and match with my tights and one pair of boots, either my over the knee pair or whatever my favorite ankle may be at the time. Throw in a perfume, toothbrush and tooth paste and a few pieces of jewelry and I'm ready to go. And I'm usually in my tennis shoes, one of those pairs of tights, a shirt or sweater and my coat for the travel. So yes, at the end of the day, the weekender bag is perfect. 

I love the one I bought at Wal-Mart for only $19.99. And I've promised myself I won't go weekender bag crazy, buuuuut, I may get two more. Like the Bdayline Weekender from Steve Madden is really rocking my world. It's see through and just so cute. I'm also loving this printed weekender with a tassel and adjustable straps. And there's this Zagliani Python Weekender which is SO hot, but out of my price range. But snake skin has been my jam since 2019 and a girl can dream. 

Speaking of dreaming, there's some waterfalls and Native American reservations and more that I desire to visit and learn about. Plus there's all these romantic trips I wish to take. Packing small for big memories, yes please and thank you .

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts