The 3 Best Valentine's Day Gifts For Her

 Ok, well, they're really the 3 best Valentine's Day gifts for me. I am her. LOL. 

I recently went to the mall and oh my gosh, I immediately went to the fragrance, intimate and sleepwear areas. I love all of the love and romance that takes place this time of year. Hearts were everywhere on all of the displays, on the lingerie, on the sleepwear and I was heart eyes over it all. 

My original purpose for the mall visit was to make a quick return for a friend and leave. Well, it didn't happen that way. I had to stop to test the scents. I looked through the racks of gorgeous lingerie. I loved so many of the styles and colors and can not wait to fill my closet with some new lingerie. And I was thinking to myself that I need some pretty satin hangers  to hang my new pieces.

And well, I haven't bought them just yet. I'm waiting out the after Valentine's Day enthusiasm in hopes that there will be huge sales and I can therefore buy more. There was one piece of beautiful lingerie that I couldn't resist and had to get. I love pieces with bows at the neck or at the hips or mid back. The bows just feel like you are a sweet gift waiting to be unwrapped. And hey, we are right. It was the last piece of its kind on the floor, so yep, I had to get it. 

And there was one fragrance that my olfactory senses just fell so in love with. It was Marc Jacobs Daisy. The scent has hints of strawberry and is just so light, sweet and romantic. It'll be my treat to myself for this Valentine's Day. 

What's your favorite treat to buy yourself for Valentine's Day? What's your favorite gift to receive?

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 






Comments

Popular Posts