Spring 2021 Fashion Trends I Love

 

Spring 2021 Fashion Trends I Love 


While I know we still have to be extra careful during the pandemic and that might mean not going out as often, I'm still so excited for the new season and some Spring fashion trends. I've come to love what each season brings in regards to the vibe and mood, the fashion and just overall. For me and Spring time, I look forward to shedding the winter layers and the ease of just throwing on a dress, tank top and skirt or with jeans and that's it. No need for heavy coats, gloves, hats and so forth. 

Spring 2021 Fashion Trends I Love 

This Spring I told myself I'd wear more dresses and in my thoughts I saw my self in extra romantic pieces. I still look forward to that, however as I started to shop a little, I came across some really cute tights and puff sleeve jackets that had me singing "Girl you know it's true. Ooh, ooh, ooh, I love you." It also had me dreaming up pieces that I think will look so cute together and that is reminiscent of the 80's and styles worn by duo Mill Vanilli. 

2021 Trends 
For starters I love to simply have fun with fashion. Fashion is like art to me and I love pulling together outfits for me, my canvas. 😊 When I saw these animal print leggins it was love at first sight. And I thought, "How much fun would it be to pair these tights with a puff sleeve jacket?" So I went searching for a puff sleeve jacket and oh my gosh, I instantly fell for this puff sleeve jacket. I was thinking it could be worn for so many events like going to the museum, an art walk, coffee date, brunch with friends, you name it. And I can see wearing a tank underneath or for more fashion fun wearing a t-shirt of my favorite music artist. I could easily throw on a pair of heels or sneakers, red lipstick and yes, I think it would be just the cutest outfit. 

Fashion Trends 2021

I know I'll forever love me some tie dye. I love this tie dye top from Anthropolgie. The sleeves offer a bit of romance and is perfect lounge around in with a fun pair of tie dye faux fur slippers. The shirt will also be super cute with a mini skirt to show a little leg. 

I'm also looking forward to romantic and sexy styles a la some sensual dresses. Fitting that bill for me is this ruched velvet cami dress. It's such a pretty dress that I can just slip on with a pair of heels and be ready in no time for a nice evening of dining and dancing. There are so many of these cuties I'm loving above. I've got a few romantic pieces in my closet already, however adding a few more never hurts. 

I'm excited to add some fun and romantic pieces to my closet for Spring, keeping in mind what activities I can enjoy this season. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 





Comments

Popular Posts