5 Things To Do On A Romantic Weekend Getaway

 



5 Things To Do On A Romantic Weekend Getaway

I'm so excited for my upcoming romantic weekend getaway. Once upon a time I would go out pretty much every weekend, however things have changed and that's ok. It's like the heart growing fonder and appreciating much more the things I love when I get to do them {big smile.} It also makes me search out smaller places with fewer people which often times means I get to experience some place new. Here are the 5 things I'm looking forward to doing during my romantic getaway. 

5 Things To Do On A Romantic Weekend Getaway

1. I'm looking forward to staying at one of my favorite hotels. It'll be nice to getaway from my normal four walls to enjoy another set of four walls, lol. I'm being silly. I look forward to the stay for many reasons. I don't have all the bells and whistles when it comes to cable so it'll be nice to cuddle up in the super comfy bed, enjoy some wine or champagne, favorite snacks and watch a movie or two. 

2. I love the outdoors this time of year because there aren't that many bugs around. I'm either going to enjoy a hike or walk around the downtown area and enjoy a nice art stroll. 

3. Try and support a locally owned restaurant. I may be fooling myself in thinking the smaller restaurants won't be busy this year. With many people yearning to get out, plus support local businesses they may be busier than years before. Rather than have he food delivered, it'll be nice to go out and dine at a local owned restaurant that I get to experience for the first time. 

4. Get dressed up for everything. While packing I considered the comfort level of going on a hike, but even for it, I'm getting dolled up a bit. I've grown a bit tired of my lounge wear which was cool in the beginning, but now I get dressed every morning to go from my bedroom to my office space. And during this romantic weekend getaway I will dress up for every single moment. 

5. I recently enjoyed my very first museum date. When I thought about it, I was like, "Wow, I've never gone to the museum on a date." I think museums are so romantic, however it was that thing that I enjoyed doing alone. I've enjoyed going with friends as well, but with someone romantically I guess I was thinking I may be off putting as I like sit with the art, write poems or just whatever thoughts come to mind. With my friends they got that I liked to do this and didn't mind if I politely stepped away and we found each other later. It worked just as well and the same on a romantic date. And I love that when my date came to find me here and there, I would be met with a gentle grab around the waste and the occasional kiss. Ooh la la. So I'm looking forward to doing it again. The museums I love to enjoy weren't overly busy before the pandemic. It was always nice and quiet and serene. 

Romantic Getaway In TN 

The weather has been pretty warm for winter, like in the 50's and 60's. While I'll still have my coat, for most days a light jacket will suffice. As I considered the weather I pulled some things out of my closet I've yet to wear like the super cute ruffle pants. If it were too cold I know I wouldn't want to wear them since they're short and knowing I'd prefer to wear them without any hosiery, socks or anything. But yeah, I'm excited to wear them, perhaps on the museum date. 

The cute ruffles on my pants sent me down the rabbit whole of looking at other cute ruffled items. You can see and shop them above. 

And if you go out or stay in, cheers to love and cheers to a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 





Comments

Popular Posts