29 Wedding Dresses I Absolutely Love

 

29 Wedding Dresses I Absolutely Love 

Wedding Dresses Under $50

Wedding Dresses Under $100

Wedding Dresses Under $300


Any brides to be out there? I have two family members and one of the cutest local couples in my hometown who recently got in engaged and oh my gosh, how exciting. I just love, love and enjoy witnessing the love we have for one another. 

When it comes to love and romance, it doesn't take much to get me down the rabbit hole, lol. I found myself online looking at wedding gowns and thinking about the life of my own wedding gown. My gown has been around for about 50 years. Wow. I'm a broken record in telling my wedding gown story. 

My mom bought it at a thrift store way for about $20, $25 dollars. It was a beautiful 70's style looking gown with lace around the neck and long lace sleeves. I wish I had photos of the gown and its first life. Its second life was my dream of having a off shoulder, sheath style wedding gown with a small train. Fast forward to about 10 years after I got married and my gown took on a third life as a skirt and beautiful bodice keeping the dresses delicate beading and lace trim. The total for all three lives of my wedding gown, $175. The beauty of it all, priceless.  

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts