The Most Romantic Cities In The U.S.

THE MOST ROMANTIC CITIES IN THE U.S.

{Photos By: Ty Swint/ Lake Effect Salt Lake City}


We have so many beautiful cities in the United States and so many that holds the sweetest spots for a little romance. 

The hopeful romantic in me loves any place that just screams romance. For me that includes quaint places where there may not be many people. I love cafes and small restaurants were the guests are few and the music soft and loving. It sets the mood for looking into your Love's eyes, smiling, talking and making moments and memories that you'll always remember. 

THE MOST ROMANTIC CITIES IN THE U.S.

I love cities with cobblestone streets. I'm not sure what it is that makes them so romantic. Perhaps in my memory bank are some movies I've seen where couples lovingly walked hand and hand along such streets on their way to a romantic evening. I'm so enamored with romance to where even an elevator can be a romantic spot. After a night out of enjoying drinks at a small whole in the wall type bar, my date suddenly and so passionately gave me one of the hottest kisses of my life. Swoon and sigh. 

ROMANTIC CITIES AND THEIR ROMANTIC PLACES

I'm so looking forward to this year as I purposely and more often seek out romantic places. I've always done so when I was married and when I started to go out again. And so often even when I would go out alone, I found the most amazing romantic spots. 

So even if I don't have a special love aka My Love, Honey Bunny, Love Bun, lol, I know me, I'll still end up some where super romantic and I'll still enjoy the intoxication of the decor, mood, drinks and food. Now of course I would rather share it with a special someone. The conversation with someone I like or love will take the drunk in love mood to a whole-nutha-level. Throw in sweet or passionate kisses, stares into one another's eyes, holding hands, tasting the wine on their lips and sweet baby Jesus, yes please and thank you. 

MOST ROMANTIC CITIES 2021

Stay tuned, there's so much romance to share and there's almost 365 days to do it. Oh, be still my heart. 

Shout out your city and share your favorite place for romance in your city? Plus shop date night styles above for your night out of romance. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts