Happy New Year 2021





HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 

Well here we are!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! My smile is so big. It's always pretty darn big, but ringing in 2021 has my smile being extra, extra, lol.

Being given the great opportunity to wake up to see a new day and to welcome a new year feels like such a wonderful blessing. Yes, yes, let the fireworks pop and sound and brighten the night sky, and let the colorful blowouts make those cute sounds and extend themselves into the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 

It's always so exciting to welcome a new year and what feels like 365 more chances to do a thing, things, and most importantly, 365 days to love.

Oh my gosh you guys, I'm a broken record here and you may already know that I absolutely love me some LOVE. 

This year on The Love Channel with Ty I'm so excited to share with you my favorite places for romance, date nights and more. And I'm also thrilled to share how I show myself love. And of course there has to be music to set the mood {big smile} and some pretty date night outfits.

DETAILS: Faux Fur Coat {Similar}| Dress {Similar} Dress {Similar and under $50}| Shoes

HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES OF LOVE

When it comes to romantic love, where is one of your favorite places to go enjoy a date night with your honey bunny?

What is your favorite date spot to enjoy when taking yourself on a date? 



Comments

Popular Posts