20 Galentine's Day Dresses Under $20



20 Galentine's Day Dresses Under $20

I have the best memories of tea time with my mom. My absolute favorite moments was when it would rain, my mom would open the windows, allowing the fresh breeze in, and she would also open the front door. Mom and I and my two little brothers would all sit on a blanket in front of the door and just watch the rain. And when we were old enough, mom would allow us to enjoy a warm cup of tea, and she'd also enjoy eating olives out the jar. I never learned to like the olives, but tea time is something that I love to this very day. Sharing a warm cup of tea with friends and family is that something that means so much to me. I love it.

With Covid-19 last year and still having to be extra careful still, I didn't get a chance to travel home as much as I typically do. So this year mom and I have decided to set aside some special time to enjoy a mommy and me tea. We're going to dress up, do our hair, put on a little make up (neither of us our big make up women) and enjoy a staycation over tea, conversation, a few movies, olives for mom and other goodies that we enjoy. 

I'm so excited to spend this time with my mom for Galentine's Day. I've started to look for a super cute dress for our Galentine's Day tea party and all of the cute dresses I'm finding is making me even more excited. 

20 Galentine's Day Dresses Under $20

This ASOS cowl neck dress in rose is so perfect for a tea party. I love the fluted sleeves and the material looks so soft. I'm also loving this bardot mini in dusty pink. The way it drapes and hangs off the shoulders is so sweet with a little hint of sexy. 

Another cutie I'm considering is this ruffle mini dress in black. I love the ruching in all of the right places. It's a va va voom number that I know I'll wear a lot. 

Galentine's Day Party Idea

I'm not sure how I feel about wearing white around tea, you know, since it could stain and stand out if there's any spills, but, this high low, open back dress is so gorgeous. It's another one I know I'll wear a lot. I love how it ties at the neck, like you're just the perfect gift. Even if I don't get this one for the Galentine's Day tea party, I've gotta get it for a special date night. 

I'm loving the simplicity of this mini cami dress. If I choose this one, I may pair it with a short kimono.

It's going to be hard to choose just one dress, but I can do it. Well, one plus the low back number I want for date night. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts