HOT DOG, 15 CUTE, GLITTERY AND QUIRKY HANDBAGS

Ok, so I may look a little serious here, but to know me is to know that I'm just a big ole silly southern girl. And when it comes to fashion and style, I love basic pieces that don't require a lot of work. You know, just throw on and go. And while I love basic and easy pieces, I also enjoy something fun, like a cute, glittery and quirky accessory. I don't often carry handbags, but when I do I like a fun piece. 
One of my favorite quirky pieces is my Pink's of Hollywood hot dog purse. It's a versatile little cutie that goes well with jeans and a t-shirt, a skirt and shirt and more. There's this one purse that is a MUST HAVE for me. It's the cutest clutch that's in one of my favorite colors, pink, and goes along with one of my first loves, photography. It's so cute ya'll. You've gotta see it here. Check out more cuties above. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Comments

Popular Posts